Goods will be free from material defects for 3 years with proof of purchase
- Installations require a warranty receipt which can be obtained by registering your automation system online or by post.
- Installations must be serviced at regular intervals according to usage, a correctly completed maintenance record should be provided. A minimum maintenance scheme could be considered as the following for residential applications;
- Systems used up to 20 uses per day should be serviced once every 12 months.
- Systems used 20 to 50 times per day should be serviced twice per year.
- Systems used over 50 times per day should be serviced quarterly.
- No unauthorised additions and adjustments should be made to the system by a 3rd party.
Register with CAME BPT today to receive the following benefits:
- Immediate proof of purchase/installation
- Receive a warranty receipt via email